Updated Reopening Safety Protocols
We are delighted to host you at Jarvis Estate once again! We are currently open for tours and outdoor tasting experiences.
For our reopening, we have implemented new operational protocols to help you feel secure when visiting us at the Estate. Thank you for your patience as we work to deliver a memorable, safe and familiar tasting experience.
Here's what you can expect when visiting Jarvis Estate:
1. We will remain a by-appointment-only tasting room. Keeping groups small allows us to practice distancing effectively while also providing an immersive tasting experience for you. Please note that your tasting will be outdoors. Please plan accordingly. If you'd like to make a reservation, call us at 707-255-5280 x150 or submit a request online here: jarviswines.com/tours/reservations
2. For your safety, we are wearing face masks in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. We respectfully request you bring and wear your personal face mask in the lobby and during the tour portion of your visit. Masks will not be required during the tasting portion of your visit.
3. We have implemented updated sanitation measures throughout the winery. This includes thorough sanitation between tasting groups using Novaerus Air Purifiers, UV disinfecting lights, ozone surface sanitation, and wiping down of surfaces that may have had contact (door knobs, chair backs and arms, tables, light switches, etc.).
Additional changes include the following:
- Hand sanitizing stations situated at convenient and frequent locations throughout the winery
- Tissues and receptacles at all cave entrances to use when opening doors
- Single-use tasting menus
4. Want to stock up, but not ready to wine taste in person? Curbside pickup and delivery are always available for Inner Circle members. We are happy to coordinate a time when you may pick up your wine or place an order for delivery directly to your door. We'll look forward to seeing you when the time is right for you.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to call us at (707) 255-5280 x150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.