The Jarvis Estate Inner Circle is a special member's only group which provides access to our online wine offerings, as well as other benefits and privileges.
Membership and Sales
If you are not currently a member of the Inner Circle, but are interested in membership or in purchasing wines shown to be available on our website, we welcome your inquiry either by phone at 800.255.5280 or via email at email@example.com
There are two Inner Circle membership options. Inner Circle Shipment members receive three shipments per year of wine especially chosen for our members. Benefits of membership begin immediately upon sign-up. For those who prefer to select their wines, membership is available in our Inner Circle Select. Purchase your selection of wines within one calendar year for an accumulated total of $1,300 or more in purchases, you will become a member of the Inner Circle for the next twelve months.
Inner Circle Shipment
Our Inner Circle Shipment option features shipments three times per year in April, September, and November. Members receive a broad collection of Jarvis Estate wines with selections from our Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Lake William, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Science Project and Tempranillo wines. Each shipment contains approximately four bottles of wine with bottle sizes varying from 375mL up to 1.5L. With access to this variety of different sized bottles, your shipment may include a half-bottle as well as a full bottle of the same vintage, allowing members the opportunity to enjoy different formats for different occasions. To complement your holidays, we may include a magnum bottle in the November allotment.
Because our wine production is so small, membership in the Inner Circle is limited. To ensure equitable allotment of all Jarvis Estate wines, members agree to a minimum of three wine club shipments. Each Inner Circle shipment will be charged individually to the member's credit card on file, with the wine value ranging from $400-$500 per shipment. Member's total annual wine purchase will be approximately $1,400 (plus shipping and tax when applicable.)
Inner Circle Select
For those Jarvis Estate enthusiasts who prefer to select their wines, membership is available in our Inner Circle Select. Upon accruing $1,300 in Jarvis Estate wine purchases, you will be offered a twelve month membership in the Inner Circle. Wine purchases may be of any Jarvis Estate wines, in any size bottle, and in any quantity; the membership requirement is merely a combined annual total wine purchase of $1,300 or more. In order to maintain the benefits and privileges of membership, a purchase of $1,300 of Jarvis Estate wine is required every twelve months. Jarvis Estate wines may also be purchased from our restaurant or retail partners and included as part of your annual purchase. Simply fax, email or mail us a copy of the receipt and we are happy to post this purchase to your membership account.
Jarvis Inner Circle Members are Friends of Jarvis Estate enjoying the following privileges:
- Exclusive online access to purchase our wines, including new releases, library wines and large format bottles.
- Winery Tour and Tasting experiences for members and up to five guests courtesy of Leticia and William Jarvis. Advanced reservations needed.
- Pre-release notices and ordering opportunities for new releases, library and winery exclusive wines.
- Once a year, members receive four Tour and Tasting passes to share with friends and colleagues. These passes entitle the holder to a Tour and Tasting as a guest of the Inner Circle member, at no charge and without requiring the attendance of the member. Advanced reservations and a credit card to hold the reservation are needed for the use of the passes.
- An invitation to the exclusive Black Tie Ball held every even year on the second Saturday in October in the winery's expansive Barrel Chai Chamber. Inner Circle members are eligible to purchase up to four tickets to this event. Space is limited and every year is fully subscribed. We encourage tickets be purchased as soon as your invitation is received to insure your attendance.
- Members are invited to the exclusive Harvest Tasting held every odd year on the second Saturday in October. This tasting offers Inner Circle members the opportunity to enjoy the fabulous Barrel Chai Chamber while enjoying offerings of many of our wines accompanied by specially prepared food pairings and entertainment. Barrel sampling and purchase opportunities for current wines and wine futures are also available.
For example, in 2013 Inner Circle Shipment Members who elected to receive automatic shipments receive the following wines:
April 2013 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment1 Unfiltered Finch Hollow Chardonnay 2009 - 750mL1 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve 2004 – 750 mL1 Cabernet Franc 2007 – 750 mL1 Cabernet Franc 2007 – 375 mL
$434 (plus shipping and tax if applicable.)
September 2013 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment
1 Cabernet Sauvignon 2007 – 750 mL
1 Tempranillo 2011 – 750 mL
1 Science Project 2009 – 750 mL
1 Cabernet Sauvignon 2007 – 375 mL
$417 (Plus shipping and tax if applicable.)
November 2013 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment
1 Red – 1.5 L
1 Lake William 2006 – 750 mL
1 Lake William 2006 – 375mL
$462 (plus shipping and tax if applicable.)