The Jarvis Estate Inner Circle is a special member's only group which provides access to our online wine offerings, as well as other benefits and privileges.
Membership and Sales
If you are not currently a member of the Inner Circle, but are interested in membership or in purchasing Jarvis wines, we welcome your inquiry either by phone at 800.255.5280 or via email at email@example.com
There are two Inner Circle membership options. Inner Circle Shipment members receive three shipments per year of wine especially chosen for our members. Benefits of membership begin immediately upon sign-up. For those who prefer to select their wines à la carte, membership is available in our Inner Circle Select. Purchase your selection of wines within one calendar year for an accumulated total of $1,400 or more in purchases, you will become a member of the Inner Circle for the next twelve months.
Inner Circle Shipment
Our Inner Circle Shipment option features shipments three times per year in April, September, and November. Members receive a broad selection of Jarvis Estate wines and over the course of the year will generally receive a mix of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Lake William, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Science Project and Tempranillo wines. Each shipment contains approximately four bottles of wine with bottle sizes varying from 375mL up to 1.5L. With access to this variety of different sized bottles, your shipment may include a half-bottle as well as a full bottle of the same vintage, allowing members the opportunity to enjoy different formats for different occasions. To complement your holidays, we may include a magnum bottle in the November allotment.
Because our wine production is so small, membership in the Inner Circle is limited. To ensure equitable allotment of all Jarvis Estate wines, members agree to a minimum of three wine club shipments. Each Inner Circle shipment will be charged individually to the member's credit card on file, with the wine value ranging from $400-$500 per shipment. Member's total annual wine purchase will be approximately $1,400 (plus shipping and tax when applicable).
Inner Circle Select
For those Jarvis Estate enthusiasts who prefer to select their wines, membership is available in our Inner Circle Select. Upon accruing $1,400 in Jarvis Estate wine purchases, you will be offered a twelve month membership in the Inner Circle. Wine purchases may be of any Jarvis Estate wines, in any size bottle, and in any quantity; the membership requirement is merely a combined annual total wine purchase of $1,400 or more. In order to maintain the benefits and privileges of membership, a purchase of $1,400 of Jarvis Estate wine is required every twelve months. Jarvis Estate wines may also be purchased from our restaurant or retail partners and included as part of your annual purchase. Simply fax, email or mail us a copy of the receipt and we are happy to post this purchase to your membership account.
Jarvis Inner Circle Members are friends of Jarvis Estate enjoying the following privileges:
- Exclusive online access to purchase our wines directly from the winery. This includes new releases, library wines and large format bottles.
- Winery Tour and Tasting experiences for members and up to five guests courtesy of Leticia and William Jarvis. Advanced reservations needed.
- Pre-release notices and ordering opportunities for new releases, library and winery exclusive wines.
- Once a year, members receive four Tour and Tasting passes to share with friends and colleagues. These passes entitle the holder to a Tour and Tasting as a guest of the Inner Circle member, at no charge and without requiring the attendance of the member. Advanced reservations and a credit card to hold the reservation are needed for the use of the passes.
- An invitation to the exclusive Black Tie Ball held every odd year in October. Inner Circle members are eligible to purchase up to four tickets to this event. Space is limited and every year is fully subscribed. We encourage tickets be purchased as soon as your invitation is received to insure your attendance.
- Members are invited to purchase tickets to the exclusive Harvest Tasting held every even year in October. This daytime tasting event includes musical entertainment and offers Inner Circle members the opportunity to enjoy tasting numerous Jarvis wines in addition to specially prepared food accompaniments. Our winemaker is personally on hand for barrel sampling, and purchase opportunities for current wines and wine futures are also available.
For example, in 2014 Inner Circle Shipment Members who elected to receive automatic shipments are currently scheduled to receive the following wines:
Our 2014 Inner Circle Shipment selection includes the following wines:
April 2014 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment1 Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 - 750mL - New Release1 Estate Chardonnay 2012 – 750 mL -New Release1 Chardonnay Reserve 2010 - 750mL - Inner Circle only; Library wine1 Merlot 2010 – 750 mL1 Cabernet Sauvignon 2008 - 375mL - New Release
$475 (plus shipping and tax if applicable)
September 2014 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment
2 Lake William 2007 – 750 mL
2 Tempranillo 2012 – 750 mL - New Release
1 Lake William 2007 – 375 mL
1 Tempranillo 2012 – 375 mL - New Release
$497 (Plus shipping and tax if applicable)
November 2014 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment
1 Merlot 2010 – 1.5L Magnum (or 2 Cabernet Franc 2008)
1 Cabernet Franc 2008 – 750 mL - New Release
1 Science Project 2010 – 750mL
$410 (plus shipping and tax if applicable)