The Jarvis Estate Inner Circle is a special member's only group which provides access to our online wine offerings, as well as other benefits and privileges.
Membership and Sales
If you are not currently a member of the Inner Circle, but are interested in membership or in purchasing Jarvis wines, we welcome your inquiry either by phone at 707.255.5280 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are two Inner Circle membership options. Inner Circle Allocation members receive three shipments per year of wine especially chosen for our members. Benefits of membership begin immediately upon acceptance to the Inner Circle. For those who prefer to select their wines à la carte, membership is available in our Inner Circle Select. Purchase your selection of wines within one calendar year for an accumulated total of $1,700 or more in purchases, and you will become a member of the Inner Circle for the next twelve months.
Inner Circle Allocation
Our Inner Circle Allocation option features shipments three times per year in Winter, Spring, and Fall. Members receive a broad selection of Jarvis Estate wines and over the course of the year will generally receive a mix of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Lake William, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Petit Verdot, Science Project and Tempranillo wines. Each shipment contains approximately four bottles of wine with bottle sizes varying from 375mL up to 1.5L. With access to this variety of different sized bottles, your shipment may include a half-bottle as well as a full bottle of the same vintage, allowing members the opportunity to enjoy different formats for different occasions. To complement your holidays, we may include a magnum bottle in the Fall Allocation.
Because our wine production is so small, membership to the Inner Circle is limited. To ensure equitable allotment of all Jarvis Estate wines, members agree to a minimum of three wine club shipments. Each Inner Circle Allocation will be charged individually to the member's credit card on file, with the wine value ranging from $500-$700 per shipment. The Allocation Member's total annual wine purchase will be approximately $1,700 (plus shipping and tax when applicable).
Inner Circle Select
For those Jarvis Estate enthusiasts who prefer to select their wines, membership is available in our Inner Circle Select. Upon accruing $1,700 in Jarvis Estate wine purchases, you will be offered a twelve-month membership in the Inner Circle. Wine purchases may be of any Jarvis Estate wines, in any size bottle, and in any quantity; the membership requirement is merely a combined annual total wine purchase of $1,700 or more. In order to maintain the benefits of membership, a purchase of $1,700 of Jarvis Estate wine is required every twelve months. Jarvis Estate wines may also be purchased from our restaurant or retail partners and included as part of your annual purchase. Simply email or mail us a copy of the receipt and we are happy to post this purchase to your membership account.
Jarvis Inner Circle Members are friends of Jarvis Estate enjoying the following benefits:
- Exclusive online access to purchase our wines directly from the winery. This includes new releases, library wines and large format bottles.
- Winery Tour and Tasting experiences for members and up to five guests courtesy of Leticia and William Jarvis. Advanced reservations needed.
- Release notices and ordering opportunities for new releases, library and winery exclusive wines.
- Once a year, members receive four Tour and Tasting passes to share with friends and colleagues. These passes entitle the holder to a Tour and Tasting as a guest of the Inner Circle member, at no charge and without requiring the attendance of the member. Advanced reservations and a credit card to hold the reservation are needed for the use of the passes.
- An invitation to the exclusive Black-Tie Ball held every odd year in October. Inner Circle members are eligible to purchase up to four tickets to this event. Space is limited and every year is fully subscribed. We encourage tickets be purchased as soon as your invitation is received to insure your attendance.
- Members are invited to purchase tickets to the exclusive Harvest Tasting held every even year in October. This daytime tasting event includes musical entertainment and offers Inner Circle members the opportunity to enjoy tasting numerous Jarvis wines in addition to specially prepared food accompaniments. Our winemaker is personally on hand for barrel sampling, and purchase opportunities for current wines and wine futures are also available.
- Exclusive rates at Jarvis Estate Preferred Partner businesses including Silverado Resort, Andaz, Westin Versa Napa, the River Terrace Inn as well as Meadowood Resort in St. Helena.
- Exclusive discount of 10% off base hourly rates on any vehicle reserved with Beau Wine Tours and Magnum Wine Tours
Please find our 2020 Inner Circle Allocation wine shipments below:
Winter 2020 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment ($512)
2014 Cabernet Franc, 750 ml & 375 ml
2014 Merlot, 750 ml & 375 ml
2017 Estate Chardonnay, 750 ml & 375 ml
Winter 2020 Reds Only Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment ($575)
2014 Cabernet Franc, 750 ml & 375 ml
2014 Merlot, 750 ml
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml & 375 ml
Spring 2020 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment ($656)
2016 Tempranillo, 750 ml & 375 ml
2017 Finch Hollow Chardonnay, 750 ml
2016 Will Jarvis' Science Project, 750 ml
2014 Petit Verdot, 375 ml
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon, 375 ml
Fall 2020 Jarvis Inner Circle Shipment ($578)
2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml & 375 ml
2012 Lake William, 750 ml
2014 Lake William, 375 ml